America’s sports car wins GTE Class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans and scores seventh win for Chevrolet.
"This is my first time at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, but I've watched Corvettes race here my whole life," said Mark Reuss, President GM North America. "To come here for the first time on the 100th anniversary of Chevrolet and to have another Corvette victory is beyond words."
24 Hours of Le Mans GTE Pro Top Five Finishers:
1. (73) Beretta/Milner/Garcia, Corvette C6.R
2. (51) Fisichella/Bruni/Vilander, Ferrari F458 Italia
3. (56) Priaulx/Muller/Hand, BMW M3 GT
4. (77) Lieb/Lietz/Henzler, Porsche 997 GT3 RSR
5. (76) Narac/Pilet/Armindo, Porsche 997 GT3 RSR
For more information about Team Chevy, please visit
For more about the latest production Corvettes, check out,